Benefits of BioRePeel
- No downtime
- No visible exfoliating for 1 layer. With needling added there may be some flaking that can be hidden with moisturizing.
- Remove dead skin cells stimulating new skin regeneration
- Scars and post-acne marks improvement
- Purification and oxygenation of the skin, leaving it moisturized, soft, refreshed, revitalized and clean
- Infusion of vitamins and antioxidants without injections/needles
- Improves texture of the skin, addresses skin aging, softening lines and adding turgidity
- Can be used all year round
- Can be performed on the face, neck, décolletage, hands, feet, arms and other parts of the body
Who Is A Candidate for BioRePeel?
This peel is suitable for all skin types, colors and ages.
It is excellent for those with acne prone, congested skin and skin with pigmentation and scarring (old or new).
It is great to prevent aging as it contains essential amino acids and vitamins that every skin requires.
It is just as well beneficial for the young skin during acute stages of acne, blackheads, with recent scarring.
Due to its extremely short downtime, it is a savior for those with busy schedule and frequent social commitments.
What Can I Expect After BioRePeel?
- Smaller pores
- Tighter, plumper skin
- Brighter complexity and lighter pigmentation
- Even-toned and rejuvenated skin
4-6 treatments spaced every 2 weeks are recommended for the best results.
What Type of Home Care Should I Use before/After BioRePeel?
Before the treatment discontinue prescribed topical medication and any kind of retinoids or acids.
After the treatment, you will be given post treatment products to use at home. It is utmost important to wear a high broad spectrum SPF cream to protect your skin from sun damage and maintain best results
- AHAs, BHAs, Retinol for 2 weeks
- Sunbeds, swimming, sauna and self-tan for 2 weeks
- Waxing, hair removal, bleaching for 2 weeks
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding
- Accutane | Isotretinoin: current use or use within the last 6 months
- Facial injections, threads, and Botox | disport within 2 weeks
- Prolonged sun exposure for the last 2 weeks
Consultation is always conducted before any chemical peel at our Spa.