Signature Facelift Vitamin C Peel $85
4 layers of Vitamin C and fruit enzymes blended in an organic aloe vera base and some Glycolic. Visibly reduce redness and brighten the skin while hyaluronic acid provides superior hydration. Skin type indications: Redness-prone, dry/dehydrated, smoker’s skin, tired/dull, pregnant, post-microdermabrasion, oily/acne.
The benefits of a series of peels include improved texture and firmness, uniform skin color, reduction in the appearance of acne scars, & softening of fine lines damaged by the sun.
Clients will need to purchase a $32 post treatment kit with all the peels except for the perfect Derma peel.
Pink Intimate Area Lightening System
This New Brightening procedure is a safe and easy way to lighten your skin and bring that sexy back into your bedroom. Our advanced, botanical and all-natural formula does not contain any harsh chemicals. Our non-irritating, intimate lightening treatment will help brighten and lighten. Package of three for the following areas: knees $270, armpits $270, and elbows $270.
WHITE IN for Small Discoloration on face. Package of 3 $300
An exclusive product based on Arbutin and DMCP, the innovative component able to improve cutaneous blemishes such as sun and aging spots caused by disorder of skin pigmentation involving increased melanin production and discolorations. We prefer not to do any larger that a dime size and will only do a package of 3. If you have a larger surface, we will adjust the price accordingly.
New PQ Age Evolution
This is the new peeling solution to meet the needs for a minimally invasive procedure. The exclusive mixture of components renders PQAge an extremely efficient peeling, absolutely nonagressive allowing its use all year long.
PQAge stimulate a strong regenerating action on the deepest layers of the dermis in an extremely gentle and comfortable manner for the dermis. Instantly result in less lines, tightener brighter & firmer skin.
$150 for face- Add Neck or Chest for $39 each area
Great for a special occasion or every two weeks.
Clinical Treatment Level I $75
Level 1 peel with Basic Microdermabrasion $124
Superficial peeling. These series building treatments are designed to treat and correct fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, dehydration, rosacea and acne. Using a cocktail of ultra-resurfacing ingredients to exfoliate dead surface skin cells, leaving skin firmer, lighter and healthier. Clients will need to purchase a $32 post treatment kit. Signature, lightening, wrinkle or Acne Lift. (6 Treatments at 2 week intervals is best)
Clinical Treatment Level II $99
Medium to Moderate Peeling. Lightening Lift II Wrinkle Lift II & Acne Advanced Lift II. Clients will need to purchase a $32 post treatment kit. (4 Treatments at 2 wk intervals)
Advanced Clinical Treatment Level III $150
Advanced Clinical Treatment Forte Plus $175
Very aggressive peeling treating deep lines, stubborn pigmentation, acne scars and problematic issues. A triple effect peel. Possible downtime and peeling is noticeable. Must be on a 2 week glycolic/salicylic home treatment before service. Advanced Clinical Treatment can be done monthly. You leave the Spa with your peel on to be washed off the next morning. Clients will need to purchase a $32 post treatment kit.
PCA Sensi Peel One Layer $100
PCA Sensi Peel Two Layers $125
PCA Sensi Peel 3 to 4 Layers $150
During your consultation visit we will analyze your skin to determine the appropriate chemical peel treatment.
Please inform us if you are using Retin A, Accutane, Renova or differin. Please discontinue use of AHA’s Retinol or Glycolic for 3 to 7 days prior to peeling service.
Smoothing Body Peel
This Two-Step Body Peel is ideal for women and men wanting to improve the damaging effects of the sun or those who desire clearer, smoother more toned looking skin. You will need more than one to achieve your desired results.
- 1/2 back $90
- Full Back $180
- Upper Arm $75
- Lower Arm $75
- ½ Leg 100
- Chest $90 Feet $50
- Hands $50
- Butt Cheek $90
Depending on the Peel Level I, II or III, you may experience some light flaking in a few localized areas for up to five days and slight redness for one to twelve hours. Although you may or may not actually “peel” during the first one or two treatments, you will probably experience slight exfoliation and your skin will feel tight and pulled. Clients should always follow the Home Care Regimen sheet provided by their technician, but the following post-treatment tips are also recommended to maximize the benefits to your skin:
- Do not apply any medications following treatment not recommended by your technician, including AHA products.
- It is ideal to let the skin stabilize and rest overnight, but mineral makeup can be applied following the treatment if absolutely necessary.
- Avoid direct sun exposure and excessive heat. Use your Post Treatment products and don’t leave your home without your SPF.
- Do not pick at or pull on any loosening or exfoliating skin. This could potentially cause hyperpigmentation.
- Do NOT go to a tanning booth for a least two weeks before or after a treatment.
- Discontinue the use of Retin-A®/Renova® or Differin® for five to seven days before and after treatment.
- Do not have electrolysis, collagen injections, Botox, threading, facial waxing or use depilatories for approximately 7 days before and after treatment.
- Do not schedule another treatment until your technician advises you to do so.
FOR TWO DAYS FOLLOWING:
- Do not put the face directly into a hot shower spray. Do not use Jacuzzis, steam rooms or saunas.
- Do not go swimming or participate in activities that would cause excessive perspiration.
- Do not use a Clarisonic brush, washcloth, Buff-Puff’s or other means of mechanical exfoliation
- Do not direct a hair dryer onto the treated area.
- Stay cool! Getting heated internally can cause hyperpigmentation.